|Home||» Products||» Circuit Breaker||» Miniature Circuit Breaker|
Miniature Circuit Breaker
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
We are offering Miniature Circuit Breakers, which are automatically operated electrical switches configured to protect an electrical circuit from impairment grounded by over-current, overload and short circuit. The basic utility of the products is to cut off the current flow after preventive relays find a fault. The products protect cables and wires automatically against short circuit and overload in domestic, commercialized and industrialized installations. The common thought behind these products is to make a switch that will automatically turn itself off if extra current flows through it. The 5 sq2, 3 ka Miniature Circuit Breakers (MCB) are accessible in an all-inclusive range from 0.5 to 63 a in 1, 2, 3 and 4 pole version.
Feature and advantages:
- Function by disrupting the cohesion of electrical flow through the circuit whenever a fault is perceived.
- Embedded with two contacts, one is fixed and the second is moveable.
- The execution is utilized to protect from the breaks arising due to over load and over current.
- Absolute and compact electromechanical devices, which are safe for industrial as well as domestic applications.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India